|Culture and history|
The sudden invasion of the UMK in ICY 952 prompted the Star Forces to gather an emergency relief fleet to recapture Sufagnoff. As one of the vice commanders in chief of the Peace Protection Office Admiral Trife was put in command of the fleet.
Battle of SufagnoffEdit
- Main article: Battle of Sufagnoff
When the fleet arrived it was met with 3 partial fleets from the Fleet A of the United Mankind Peace Preservation Army Contingent/Dispatch. Admiral Trife let his fleet display a show of force formation to intimidate the opposition and eventually force them to retreat. However, the strategy did not work and battle became unavoidable. It was only later revealed that the UMK fleet was indeed a diversion.
Of the nearly 2100 ships from the Trife fleet 145 are considered lost or disabled:
The lightly damaged ships were repaired by the construction ships (Dausuia) and put back into action.
The UMK fleet numbered nine hundred interstellar warships. Only twenty-seven, all of which surrendered to the Labule, were left, although, barely functional.
Battle of SkareshEdit
- Main article: Battle of Skaresh
Admiral Trife (ICY 952)
Order of battleEdit
- Sov Gurarl, HQ squadron: (ships: Kelldeju, etc.)
- Jadbyr Usem Futune
- Jadbyr Ashal Rokeil
- Jadbyr Ashal Wakapeil
- Jadbyr Ashal Byrdeif/Byuuldef
- Jadbyr Ashal Kitiil
- Jadbyr Vortout Bask Gamryuuf
- Jadbyr Dikporleil Ashumatoshu/Ashmatosh: all supply units from all partial fleets combined
- several Sov Raglaze: independent squadrons with temporary land forces and their direct-command vessel (Glabauria).
The Trife fleet comprised almost twenty-one hundred ships.
- Kilo-Commander Kahyurec Bot Satek, Chief of staff of the Fleet
- Hecto-Commander Shuryl, Staff Officer, tactical advisor of Trife Fleet
- Vice-Hecto-Commander Nasotoryua, communication, transferred from Imperial Information Bureau