prior to ICY 950
|Culture and history|
The infamous Futune Partial Fleet is an elite reconnaissance unit of the Star Forces of the Humankind Empire of Abh. It was created a long time ago when military insignias were still similar to human designs.
In ICY 952, it was under the command of then Rear Admiral Spoor.
Combat Characteristics & TechnologyEdit
As a reconnaissance fleet the Futune is mostly comprised of patrol ships unlike normal fleet units that several types of ships, this makes the reconnaissance unit one of the most powerful combat units.
With a light support squadron attached the Futune is also one of the fastest unit.
Battle of SufagnoffEdit
- Main article: Battle of Sufagnoff
Battle of SkareshEdit
- Main article: Battle of Skaresh
Right after the recapture of Sufagnoff the Futune was sent to check on the territories in question (Vorlak, Gamtek, Febdak) and Sord Keish 193. During the mission the Futune discovered the main UMK fleet heading for the Imperial Capital Lakfakalle. This discovery made it possible for the Star Forces gather for a defence line in the Skaresh system instead of waiting and fighting in Lakfakalle.
Operation Phantom FlameEdit
- Main article: Operation Phantom Flame
- Rear Admiral Spoor (ICY (950) - 955)
- When Spoor was promoted and given command of the 1st Fleet (Phantom Flame), she took her whole HQ staff with her.
- Rear Admiral ? (ICY 955 - )
Order of battleEdit
- Sov Gurarl, HQ: (ships: Heirbyrsh, Bogbyrsh, Hasunbyrsh)
- Sov Usem, #1: (ships: Kyuubyrsh, etc.)
- Sov Usem, #2:
- Sov Usem, #3:
- Sov Usem, #4:
- Sov Usem, #5:
- Sov Usem, #6:
- Sov Dikporleil, #7, support: (ships: Talth-class, etc.)
- 風 fuu or kaze, meaning "Wind";